A Timeless Christmas Tradition on a Whole New Level!
We all love to drive around and admire the Christmas lights during the holidays. Christmas in Color takes that cherished family tradition to a level that you’ve never experienced before. Immerse your family in our new Christmas light drive-thru that sends you down an enchanted, winding road with nearly 1,000,000 LED Christmas lights that are beautifully synched to music that is sure to get you in the holiday spirit! And this all without having to leave the comfort of your warm and cozy car!
* Please note that buying at the site is more expensive and priority entrance is given to those who purchase tickets in advance. Most time slots are now selling out. We will try to accommodate those who want to buy at the gate, but there will be a wait and we may not have capacity. Thank you for understanding and please buy online for guaranteed admission.
Richard Holdman: World Renowned Lighting Genius
Local lighting artist, Richard Holdman, is a man with a passion and gift for creating some of the world’s most spectacular lighting displays. He is known all over the world for his talent, and perhaps most famously for the incredible display on his own house that has garnered nearly 40,000,000 views on YouTube!
Christmas in Color is a chance for you and your family to see Richard’s creative genius in full effect. You definitely won’t want to miss this event that is sure to become one of your most cherished family holiday traditions for years to come!
How it works
Tickets can only be bought online. Here’s how it works:
- Click here to buy tickets!
- Choose the day and time you want to visit the Christmas in Color experience.
- Buy the Ticket! (Only one ticket per car needed.)
- You will receive an email from Eventbrite. That email will contain a link to a bar code as well as a pdf with the same bar code on it. We’ll scan that code when you arrive.
- Arrive at Christmas in Color during your 30 minute reservation.
- Please have a passenger in the car ready with the email reservation bar code on either a phone or printed on paper. We’ll scan the code and give you directions of where to tune your radio for the show!
- Enjoy the show!
Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets are redeemed when we scan the bar code that comes in the confirmation email from Eventbrite. These codes can only be used once.
Yes. We cannot allow vehicles taller than 10′. And buses, limos, and trailers are not allowed.
Normal passenger cars, trucks, and vans.
No. Tickets are only sold online. But it works great on a mobile phone, so you can buy on the go!
You will need to have a functional radio in your car. After scanning your ticket our event staff will give this information.